ATTIC BRIGHT -Crawl Space Cleaning & Rodent Proofing
When rats, rodents, bats and raccoons nest into your crawl space for a long time, they deposit feces and urine which then act as breeding ground for other contaminants such as bacteria and viruses. Because about 40 percent of the atmosphere in your living area is drawn from the crawl space, these contaminants readily make their way to your living area, posing a significant health hazard to you and your loved ones. It’s because of this that crawl space cleanup is totally important.
It’s ideal to leave crawl space cleanup to professionals. Crawling around in a dirty crawl space can expose you to a plethora of parasites and disease-causing micro-organisms.
They have the necessary training, knowledge, and equipment needed to safely inspect and clean your crawl space. A decision to employ our crawl space cleanup professionals is a smart, secure, and effective way to save your crawl space from filthy. At Attic Bright, we know that you will need to know why it is beneficial to invest in a crawl space cleanup. A dirty crawl space affects your home in 3 significant ways.
1. A filthy crawl space is a cozy haven for allergens, mold, and a number of pests. Once moisture gets into your filthy crawl space, it facilitates the growth of mold and mildew. Additionally, it attracts more insects and insects to your dwelling. Since a number of the atmosphere in your living area comes in the crawl space, a filthy crawl area consistently throws allergens, germs, and mycotoxins into your living area.
2. Because about 40 percent of the atmosphere in your home comes in the crawlspace, if your crawl space is dirty and cold, odds are your air conditioner is going to have trouble heating your residence. The final result is always drafty rooms, cold floors, and higher energy bills.
3. Pests love warm spaces which are dark and infrequently seen and have rapid access to food. This makes your filthy crawl space the perfect habitat for ants, spiders, roaches, squirrels, rats, rodents, hornets and even snakes.
Signs That Your Home Needs Crawl Space Cleanup
- Moldy or wet insulation
- Animal infestation
- Moldy, musty or animal odor
- Animal Infestation
- Insufficient insulation that needs replacement
- Water damage
- Vapor barriers that need replacement
We Always Commence using a Crawl Space Inspection
At Attic Bright, we begin Crawl space cleanup using a comprehensive review to help us determine the type and degree of contamination. The review also helps us identify all of the entry points by which insects, rodents, and other contaminants are getting into your crawl space. We also check to ascertain whether the insulation was damaged.
WE ARE KNOWN FOR:
- Thorough removal of rodents’ droppings, urine and dead bodies
- Use of eco-friendly disinfectants to kill nearly 100% of all bacteria and fungi
- Removing foul odor from your house
- A complete attic and crawl space decontamination
- Closing all entry points to prevent future infestation